It’s finally here! Happy Halloween everyone! We hope you all have a spooky, fun, and safe Halloween! If you’re planning a Halloween event this evening, or at the weekend, you might be on the look out for some fun children’s Halloween activities. And Mr Stix has plenty! As an award winning children’s entertainer, Mr Stix travels across the whole of the North West region to bring fun and laughter to any children’s event. Especially for Halloween! From Liverpool to Manchester, and everywhere in between, Mr Stix can be found bringing spooktastic fun and activities! And this is his guide to Halloween party games for the under 7’s.
Halloween party games for the under 7’s
Planning a Halloween party for younger children can be a challenge. But here are some party games and activities that will definitely get them joining in:
- Simon says- Put a Halloween twist on this classic game, by naming your character a spoooooky name. Frankenstein or Dracula can work really well. And the children will love trying to follow Frankenstein’s instructions, and not get caught out!
- Pass the pumpkin– Why not play pass the parcel with the pumpkin? Unlit of course! But the children can pass this pumpkin around in a circle, and when the music stops, they have to choose a treat from the witches cauldron! Instead of filling a big bowl or cauldron just with treats though, you should add jelly, and spagetti, to add to the spooky fun, and the sensory experience.
- Monster Statues- just like musical statues, when the music stops, the children have to pose in their best monster pose.
- Zombie tag- the children play a regular game of tag, and whoever is tagged, has to join the zombie side, and catch the others while acting like a zombie.
- Treasure hunt- set out clues around the venue and split the children into two teams to follow the clues and find the treasure. Which of course will be Halloween sweets and treats!
For more information, or to book professional Halloween entertainment, get in touch with Mr Stix today!