You can’t host a children’s event or party without providing suitable refreshments. A Christmas themed event is no different. In fact, to make sure that the event is memorable and magical, you might even decide to put some extra effort into the treats and food you provide. Mr Stix is an award winning children’s entertainer, bringing laughter and joy to children’s events across the North West, including Lancashire, Merseyside, and Manchester. As a result, he has produced his guide to party food ideas for children’s Christmas parties.
Party food ideas for children’s Christmas parties
Christmas parties are special. So they deserve specially designed treats and food. Some great ideas include:
- Snowman lollies- push two marshmallows onto a lolly-stick and use icing to transform them into stunning snowmen. Easy to eat and no fuss, these can be great snacks, or even gifts in the party bags.
- Reindeer cakes- it wouldn’t be Christmas without Rudolph! So to celebrate Santa’s favourite reindeer, why not transform your cupcakes into reindeer faces? You can even use small pieces of chocolate to create the antlers. These would be a stunning centre piece on any party table.
- Christmas star cheese- For something more savoury, why not use a cutter to create star shaped Christmas themed cheese snacks? Perfect for all your little stars!
- Strawberry Santa’s- Santa/Father Christmas is the main man ever year. So why not make small strawberry versions of the big guy himself? Cut a strawberry in half, and position the wider, rounded end on the plate. Then add some whipped cream, and place the top of the strawberry on top. Add a tiny it of whipped cream to the very top of the creation, and decorate with some chocolate drops for eyes.
- Christmas cookies- if time is of the essence, why not just cut out some homemade biscuits, into Christmas shapes. Stockings, stars, snowmen and gingerbread men can all be a good choice.
For more information or to book, get in touch with Mr Stix today.